Namman Muay Creme 30 g is very famous and popular natural herbal regenerating creme, which helps effectively in case of problems with musculoskeletal system. It is produced exclusively from Thai herbs of the best quality. Namman Muay Creme was created merely to be used inside the boxing camps to aid boxers from their aches and pains of joints and muscles which occurred during their hard training and tough fights. Since 1960 it has quickly become very popular herbal treatment within all Thailand and also abroad for treatment of joint and muscle pains, swelling, bruises, rheumatic problems, arthritis etc.
Brief characteristics and indication of Namman Muay Creme 30 g:
- prepares your body for exercise and regenerates after exercise
- releases strained muscles, tendons and joints
- effectively treats swellings, bruises or other injuries
- perfectly perfuses muscles and skin
- helps with rheumatic problems, arthritis and aging joints
- has cooling-warming effect
- absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky film on the skin
- it is suitable for active people, athletes, adults and seniors
Active ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 10,20 %, Menthol 5,44 %, Eugenol 1,36 %
Ingredients in 100g of creme: Methyl Salicylate (10,2g), Menthol (5,44g), Eugenol (1,36g), Polysorbate_20 (2g), Polysorbate_80 (2g), Carbomer_940 (0,7g), Triethanolamine (1g), aqua.
Use and dosage: apply 3-4 times a day, massage gently into the skin, do not cover applied area of your skin
- do not use if you are sensitive to the ingredients of creme
- not suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- for external use only
Package Contents: 30 g white creme
Manufacturer: Devakam Apothecary Hall Co. Ltd, Chachoengsao, Thajsko
Storage: Store at room temperature below 25°C, keep away from direct sunlight and do not refrigerate.