Reten 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution 15 ml is liquid form of Minoxidil used for treatment of androgenic alopecia (hair loss).
Minoxidil is effective in helping promote hair growth in both males and females with androgenic alopecia. About 40% of men experience hair regrowth after 3–6 months. Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth. It is the only topical product that is FDA approved for androgenic hair loss. Treatments include a 5% concentration solution that is designed for men, and a 2% concentration solution for women.
Indications: androgenic alopecia – androgenic hair loss
Use and dosage: apply to the scalp 1 ml twice a day – in the morning and in the evening. The total dose should not exceed 2 ml or as directed by physicians. Using more or more often will not improve results.
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
Do not use if:
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
Package Contents: 15 ml of 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution in bottle with plastic applicator (dropper)
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 2 g in each 100 ml
Manufacturer: T.O. PHARMA CO. LTD., Bangkok, Thailand
Storage: Store at room temperature below 30°C, keep away from direct sunlight and do not refrigerate.