SIDEGRA 50 mg 4 tablets of Sildenafil. SIDEGRA has got the same active ingredient as much more expensive Viagra – Sildenafil Citrate. SIDEGRA 50 mg is 100% original product made in Thailand with the exactly same effect as Viagra. It is most trusted brand in South East Asia and one of the most popular generic Viagra products. It is NOT any fake drug or copy without effect. The satisfaction is GUARANTEED!!!
Indication: Treatment of erectile dysfunction, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance. In order for sildenafil to be effective, sexual stimulation is required.
Dosage: Sildenafil tablets are for oral administration.
- Adults: recommended dose 50 mg taken as needed approximately 30 – 60 minutes before sexual activity for most people. Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
- People with Impaired Renal Function: dosage adjustments are not required in patients with mild to moderate renal impairment (creatinine clearance 30-80 mL/min). Since sildenafil clearance is reduced in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance <30 mL/min), a 25-mg dose should be considered.
- People with Impaired Hepatic Function: since sildenafil clearance is reduced in people with hepatic impairment (eg, cirrhosis), a 25-mg dose should be considered.
- People using other medications: given the extent of the interaction with patients receiving concomitant therapy with ritonavir (see Interactions), it is recommended not to exceed a maximum single dose of sildenafil 25 mg in a 48-hr period. A starting dose of 25 mg should be considered in patients receiving concomitant treatment with the CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, erythromycin, saquinavir, ketoconazole, itraconazole). In order to minimize the potential for developing postural hypotension, patients should be stable on α-blocker therapy prior to initiating sildenafil treatment. In addition, initiation of sildenafil at lower doses should be considered (see Precautions and Interactions).
- Elderly: dosage adjustments are not required in elderly patients.
Administration: taken as needed approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity
Contraindication: people with a known hypersensitivity to any component of SIDEGRA. Sildenafil was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effects of acute and chronic nitrates, and its administration to patients who are concurrently using NO donors, organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form either regularly or intermittently is therefore contraindicated (see Interactions).
Special precaution: Sildenafil citrate is not an aphrodisiac.
- Administration to patients with cardiac disease who are currently using nitrates is contraindicated because of possible fatal outcome.
- Use of sildenafil is contraindicated in children, women and patients with hepatic and renal dysfunction.
- SIDEGRA must not be taken more than once a day.
- Concomitant administration with other anti-impotent drugs is contraindicated.
- Immediate consultation to physicians is recommended, should the following symptoms occur eg: abnormal vision, bone pain, chest pain, tachycardia, perspiration and collapse from exhaustion.
- Use in pregnancy & lactation: Sildenafil is not indicated for use in women. No teratogenic effects, impairment of fertility or adverse effects on peri/postnatal development were found in reproduction studies in rats and rabbits following oral administration of sildenafil. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant or lactating women.
- Use in children: Sildenafil is not indicated for use in children (<18 years).
Overdosage: in studies with healthy volunteers of single doses up to 800 mg, adverse events were similar to those seen at lower doses but incidence rates and severities were increased. In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance as sildenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and it is not eliminated in the urine.
Medicine class: drugs for erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory disorders
Packaging: 1 blister with 4 tablets of SIDEGRA 50 mg in paper box
Contents: Sildenafil Citrate equivalent to Sildenafil 50 mg
Manufacturer: The Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO), Bangkok, Thailand